Our client is looking for an experienced operation coordinator to join their team on full-time basis, starting immediately.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Deals with Inventory yards
- Tracks movement of pipe from ships to yards to customers
- Matching of high volume of source documents
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Requires a post-secondary education in Supply Chain/Logistics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an operations role at a high-volume is considered an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure while working independently or as a team player
- Analytical, detail oriented, highly accurate, conscientious and dependable
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation and organizational skills to oversee staff
- Problem solving skills, ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that sets an example for others
- Maintain a sense of urgency, strong multi-tasking and priority management
- Highly proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com, or submit your application directly via our website: Friday.ca