TEN7TEEN CANNABIS is currently seeking an ambitious inside sales consultant (lead generation) who will increase our sales numbers and usher us into the next phase of our Market Acquisition Strategy. This position has high earning potential for an engaged, self motivated, focused person; with the ability to earn high commissions off every new client secured.
What You’ll Do
- Primarily Inside Sales (online, social media, telephone (optional), email)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully introduce our company and services through outbound sales
- Become an expert in Cannabis’s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit clients
What We’re Looking For in You
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent
- Prospecting. We are building our database of clients.
- An appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement - you don’t take rejection personally.
- 1-3+ successful years in a customer facing role
- Marketing and Social Media experiecne is considered a high asset for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General computer and email proficiency
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be legal to work in Canada
Training and Development
- No sales experience? No worries! We offer comprehensive initial training with ongoing career development support
- This role is commission based
- WORK FROM HOME with Flexible working hours – You can work anywhere, anytime you want
- Compensation is based on your ability to generate successful client conversions
- At least one to three years’ experience in an office environment as an Administrative Assistant, secretary, office manager or receptionist.
- College or business school education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
Our client is looking for a experienced A/P clerk to join their team immediately.The A/P clerk is responsible for managing all day-to-day activities of accounts payable with added duties of payroll & benefits administration. For the right candidate, they are willing to provide trainings on payroll administration. Qualifications:
- Post Secondary education in accounting or related field;
- 3- 5 years of experience in accounts payable, payroll and benefits administration
- Extensive experience with ERP accounting softwares is required, Maestro is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Must have good communication proficiency with excellent command of the English language, oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
We are looking for a Junior Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly engaging member of the team.
What You Will Do
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Other office duties as required
What we can offer you
- Placement with a great company
- Work stability and support
- Temporary and Permanent opportunities
Overview- Finance and administration temp with procurement experience - Someone with Sage300, or Accpac, and at least beginner excel skills - Someone with 5 years Finance and Admin experience, and 3 years procurement/project material experience Term – 3 days a week, until Oct. 31 2019 – preferably Tues-Thurs.
Temp reception/admin for client in NW Calgary – across from auto mall - full time hours – now till end of Sept , possibly Oct. - 2-3 years reception admin experience - Intermediate MS Office suite of products experience -FYI, candidates need to be able to drive – not transit friendly. Located in NW Calgary
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent education with at least 3 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable role;
- Tour Sheet experience is preferred;
- Direct billing experience related to the Oil/Gas industry is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of drilling contracts is preferred;
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is preferred;
- Experience in submitting invoices using several EDI portals is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining highest level of efficiency;
- The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical.