We are currently seeking administrative candidates (Temporary, Contract) to meet the needs for various corporate & industrial clients in Calgary. QUALIFICATIONS
- At least one to three years’ experience in an office environment as an Administrative Assistant, secretary, office manager or receptionist.
- College or business school education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
6 months ago
Executive Assistant (Senior Level) Our clients are always looking for various levels of EA to join their teams. Responsibility:
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
6 months ago
Temp reception/admin for client in NW Calgary – across from auto mall - full time hours – now till end of Sept , possibly Oct. - 2-3 years reception admin experience - Intermediate MS Office suite of products experience -FYI, candidates need to be able to drive – not transit friendly. Located in NW Calgary
4 months ago