Qualifications and Abilities• Must have +2-3 years of previous HR generalist or administration experience, ideally within the oil and gas industry; • Post-secondary education or a certification in Human Resources would be considered an asset; • Must be an energetic self-starter, able to stay organized, flexible and adaptable; • Advanced computer skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV considered an asset; • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Job type: This is +6 month contract to start If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create your profile on FRIDAY.CA and apply directly. No phone calls, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
- Post-secondary education in accounting, human resources or other related field of study Minimum 3- 5 years of all aspect of payroll, benefit & Accounts Payable experience
- Canadian Payroll Association designation required (PCP)
- Sound knowledge of CRA, Employment standards, WCB and applicable legislation with ability to interpret and apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle changing priorities
- Ability to handle all inquiries in a professional and extreme confidential manner
- Payroll and Benefits Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working with Maestro: 1 year (Preferred)
We are looking for a Junior Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly engaging member of the team.
What You Will Do
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Other office duties as required
What we can offer you
- Placement with a great company
- Work stability and support
- Temporary and Permanent opportunities