Our client is looking for a experienced A/P clerk to join their team immediately.The A/P clerk is responsible for managing all day-to-day activities of accounts payable with added duties of payroll & benefits administration. For the right candidate, they are willing to provide trainings on payroll administration. Qualifications:
- Post Secondary education in accounting or related field;
- 3- 5 years of experience in accounts payable, payroll and benefits administration
- Extensive experience with ERP accounting softwares is required, Maestro is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Must have good communication proficiency with excellent command of the English language, oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
We are looking for a Junior Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly engaging member of the team.
What You Will Do
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Other office duties as required
What we can offer you
- Placement with a great company
- Work stability and support
- Temporary and Permanent opportunities
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent education with at least 3 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable role;
- Tour Sheet experience is preferred;
- Direct billing experience related to the Oil/Gas industry is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of drilling contracts is preferred;
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is preferred;
- Experience in submitting invoices using several EDI portals is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining highest level of efficiency;
- The ability to work both as a team member and independently, handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment is critical.