We are currently seeking administrative candidates (Temporary, Contract) to meet the needs for various corporate & industrial clients in Calgary. QUALIFICATIONS
- At least one to three years’ experience in an office environment as an Administrative Assistant, secretary, office manager or receptionist.
- College or business school education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
3 months ago
Urgent Hire: Executive Assistant (Senior Level) Our client is looking senior level of EA to join their team ASAP. Responsibility:
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
4 months ago
This is a hands-on role that requires incumbents to understand visual setup maps, follow written instructions regarding furniture setup, organize work in order of priority, meet strict deadlines, and read and respond to emails. A strong grasp of the English language is required. Work will be undertaken with minimal supervision.