We are currently seeking administrative candidates (Temporary, Contract) to meet the needs for various corporate & industrial clients in Calgary. QUALIFICATIONS
- At least one to three years’ experience in an office environment as an Administrative Assistant, secretary, office manager or receptionist.
- College or business school education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
3 weeks ago
Urgent Hire: Executive Assistant (Senior Level) Our client is looking senior level of EA to join their team ASAP. Responsibility:
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
2 months ago
This is a hands-on role that requires incumbents to understand visual setup maps, follow written instructions regarding furniture setup, organize work in order of priority, meet strict deadlines, and read and respond to emails. A strong grasp of the English language is required. Work will be undertaken with minimal supervision.
What You Will Do1) Setup and dismantle tables, chairs, staging, lighting, podiums, portable white boards / flip-charts and movable walls for special events and classrooms 2) Ensure all surfaces are clean 3) Ensure room is clear of debris 4) Ensure that white boards if supplied are cleaned and have appropriate markers (corporate clients only) 5) Ensure that flip charts if supplied have 1 full pad of paper and appropriate markers (corporate clients only) 6) Ensure room layout is both functional and aesthetically pleasing 7) Ensure waste and recycle bins are not overflowing during the day for hallways and classrooms 8) Ensure waste receptacles in washrooms are not overflowing during the day 9) Perform the day-to-day maintenance and repairs required for a public, student-oriented facility with a focus on the loading dock, the equipment/storage rooms, the servery, and cleanliness of classroom furniture *Other duties may be required and/or assigned
What we Need:Expertise/ Qualifications Required: – Must have a strong grasp of the English language both verbal and written. – General labour and physical strength skills are required to assemble, tear down, and store furniture. – Requires an ability to organize physical spaces. – Must be able to work with little or no supervision. – Must have a pleasant, customer-service oriented – The incumbent must provide safety boots.
3 months ago