TEN7TEEN CANNABIS is currently seeking an ambitious inside sales consultant (lead generation) who will increase our sales numbers and usher us into the next phase of our Market Acquisition Strategy. This position has high earning potential for an engaged, self motivated, focused person; with the ability to earn high commissions off every new client secured.
What You’ll Do
- Primarily Inside Sales (online, social media, telephone (optional), email)
- Educate, strategize, and successfully introduce our company and services through outbound sales
- Become an expert in Cannabis’s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit clients
What We’re Looking For in You
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent
- Prospecting. We are building our database of clients.
- An appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement - you don’t take rejection personally.
- 1-3+ successful years in a customer facing role
- Marketing and Social Media experiecne is considered a high asset for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General computer and email proficiency
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be legal to work in Canada
Training and Development
- No sales experience? No worries! We offer comprehensive initial training with ongoing career development support
- This role is commission based
- WORK FROM HOME with Flexible working hours – You can work anywhere, anytime you want
- Compensation is based on your ability to generate successful client conversions
- Deals with Inventory yards
- Tracks movement of pipe from ships to yards to customers
- Matching of high volume of source documents
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Requires a post-secondary education in Supply Chain/Logistics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an operations role at a high-volume is considered an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure while working independently or as a team player
- Analytical, detail oriented, highly accurate, conscientious and dependable
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation and organizational skills to oversee staff
- Problem solving skills, ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrates a positive attitude that sets an example for others
- Maintain a sense of urgency, strong multi-tasking and priority management
- Highly proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- At least one to three years’ experience in an office environment as an Administrative Assistant, secretary, office manager or receptionist.
- College or business school education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skill
- Compiling a spare parts list for equipment packages
- Providing parts pricing and technical information to customers
- Provide parts pricing information to branch personnel when needed
- Sourcing components from suppliers and shipping to customers
- Maintain service records and historical repair information
- Complete purchase orders as required for all purchased items
- Previous Mechanical/Technical Sales experience preferred
- Strong proficiency with computer software programs to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- General knowledge of computerized inventory systems
- Ability to respond and support emergency requirements for parts and equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form, with a professional customer service attitude
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES• Must have 1-3 years of previous HR generalist or administration experience, ideally within the oil and gas industry; • Post-secondary education or a certification in Human Resources would be considered an asset; • Advanced computer skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV considered an asset; • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Job type: This is +6 month contract to start If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or create your profile on FRIDAY.CA and apply directly. No phone calls, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
Qualifications and Abilities• Must have +2-3 years of previous HR generalist or administration experience, ideally within the oil and gas industry; • Post-secondary education or a certification in Human Resources would be considered an asset; • Must be an energetic self-starter, able to stay organized, flexible and adaptable; • Advanced computer skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV considered an asset; • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Job type: This is +6 month contract to start If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create your profile on FRIDAY.CA and apply directly. No phone calls, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
Our client is looking for a experienced A/P clerk to join their team immediately.The A/P clerk is responsible for managing all day-to-day activities of accounts payable with added duties of payroll & benefits administration. For the right candidate, they are willing to provide trainings on payroll administration. Qualifications:
- Post Secondary education in accounting or related field;
- 3- 5 years of experience in accounts payable, payroll and benefits administration
- Extensive experience with ERP accounting softwares is required, Maestro is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Must have good communication proficiency with excellent command of the English language, oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Post-secondary education in accounting, human resources or other related field of study Minimum 3- 5 years of all aspect of payroll, benefit & Accounts Payable experience
- Canadian Payroll Association designation required (PCP)
- Sound knowledge of CRA, Employment standards, WCB and applicable legislation with ability to interpret and apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle changing priorities
- Ability to handle all inquiries in a professional and extreme confidential manner
- Payroll and Benefits Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working with Maestro: 1 year (Preferred)
- Responding to phone and fax inquiries from contractors and consultants to provide technical information for design and installation of various types of civil projects
- Estimating materials for projects by examining contract drawings and specifications to compile quantities for quotation purposes
- Calculating prices and sending quotations to contractors and consultants
- Proactively tracking tender results by contacting necessary department and clients
- College Diploma (technical discipline) in Engineering is an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a Sales/Customer Service Representative
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel; AutoCAD and SAP an asset
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
This is a hands-on role that requires incumbents to understand visual setup maps, follow written instructions regarding furniture setup, organize work in order of priority, meet strict deadlines, and read and respond to emails. A strong grasp of the English language is required. Work will be undertaken with minimal supervision.
What You Will Do1) Setup and dismantle tables, chairs, staging, lighting, podiums, portable white boards / flip-charts and movable walls for special events and classrooms 2) Ensure all surfaces are clean 3) Ensure room is clear of debris 4) Ensure that white boards if supplied are cleaned and have appropriate markers (corporate clients only) 5) Ensure that flip charts if supplied have 1 full pad of paper and appropriate markers (corporate clients only) 6) Ensure room layout is both functional and aesthetically pleasing 7) Ensure waste and recycle bins are not overflowing during the day for hallways and classrooms 8) Ensure waste receptacles in washrooms are not overflowing during the day 9) Perform the day-to-day maintenance and repairs required for a public, student-oriented facility with a focus on the loading dock, the equipment/storage rooms, the servery, and cleanliness of classroom furniture *Other duties may be required and/or assigned
What we Need:Expertise/ Qualifications Required: – Must have a strong grasp of the English language both verbal and written. – General labour and physical strength skills are required to assemble, tear down, and store furniture. – Requires an ability to organize physical spaces. – Must be able to work with little or no supervision. – Must have a pleasant, customer-service oriented – The incumbent must provide safety boots.
We are looking for a Junior Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly engaging member of the team.
What You Will Do
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Other office duties as required
What we can offer you
- Placement with a great company
- Work stability and support
- Temporary and Permanent opportunities