Our client is looking for a experienced A/P clerk to join their team immediately.
The A/P clerk is responsible for managing all day-to-day activities of accounts payable with added duties of payroll & benefits administration. For the right candidate, they are willing to provide trainings on payroll administration.
- Post Secondary education in accounting or related field;
- 3- 5 years of experience in accounts payable, payroll and benefits administration
- Extensive experience with ERP accounting softwares is required, Maestro is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Must have good communication proficiency with excellent command of the English language, oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
Accounts Payable: 3-5 years (Required)
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or create your profile on friday.ca and apply directly.