Our Client is looking for experienced bilingual (french and english) A/R clerk to join their team ASAP.
Under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable and Credit Supervisor, this position is responsible to oversee and manage the assigned accounts receivable including application of payments, reconciliation of accounts and collection of past due amounts.
- Cash Application
- Process Invoice Adjustment Forms (IAF’s)
- Communication with Dealers and Collection of Overdue Amounts
- Follow up with dealers regarding disputed amounts, short-payments and other deductions or
- Minimum college level certificate in accounting and/or training in fundamental accounting principles
- Minimum 2 years previous accounts receivable experience
- Bilingual in French and English
- Knowledge of full-cycle accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Friday@Friday.ca or create your account at Friday.ca and send in your application.