Executive Assistant (Senior Level)
Our clients are always looking for various levels of EA to join their teams.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Responsible for providing senior administrative support to the President and CEO and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Acts as the main point of administrative contact with the Board of Directors and provides senior support to the Chairman and Board of Directors.
- Provides administrative support as needed to the CFO and the Investor Relations Team.
- Oversees the office administration in Calgary with both the Receptionist and Administrative Assistant reporting directly to this role.
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent, coupled with 10+ years of administrative/ Executive Assistant ;
- Exposure to Boardbooks is a huge asset;
- Ability to handle confidential material and ensure the continued integrity of that information is critical;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team building skills are essential
Job Type: Contract
*Please send your resume to Friday@friday.ca
**Only qualified candidate will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.