Our client in Oil/Gas industry is looking for a HR administrator to join their team immediately.
• Assist with the preparation and completion of new hire and onboarding activities, including but not limited to drafting offer letters, sending and retrieving onboarding documents, updating onboarding packages, performing data entry of new hires, working closely with Payroll and Benefits, etc.;
• Support international human resources functions; global recruitment, mobilization, and filing;
• Update and maintain personnel files to ensure all required documents are filed and tracked;
• Contribute to revisions and drafting of company policies, as well as collecting and tracking signoffs;
• Perform data entry, analysis, and reporting using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
• Provide administrative assistance to the Director, Human Resources and the Vice President, Human Resources as required, which may include completing expenses, printing, formatting documents and presentations, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, etc.;
• All other duties as required, as they pertain to special projects, HRIS, recruitment, immigration, compensation, international HR, etc.
Qualifications and Abilities
• Must have +2-3 years of previous HR generalist or administration experience, ideally within the oil and gas industry;
• Post-secondary education or a certification in Human Resources would be considered an asset;
• Must be an energetic self-starter, able to stay organized, flexible and adaptable;
• Advanced computer skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV considered an asset;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
Job type: This is +6 month contract to start
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or create your profile on FRIDAY.CA and apply directly.
No phone calls, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!