Junior, Intermediate, Senior Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Admin
Our clients are always looking for various levels of AR / AP Admin focused people to join their teams.
Our clients are always looking for A/R & A/P admins to join their team immediately.
Qualifications and Abilities:
Job Type: Temporary, Contract
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior, Intermediate, Senior Administration
Our clients are always looking for various levels of Admin focused people to join their teams.
Qualifications and Abilities:
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Permanent
*Please send your resume to Friday@friday.ca for consideration.
**Only qualified candidate will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls.
This front-line role is hands-on and requires the wearing of multiple hats. It’s a great opportunity to put your breadth of experience with software and desk-side support, with both internal and external customers to work every day on a variety tasks that are of very high value to the company. You’ll be on the front line of getting people back to being productive and adding value.
- Customer service extraordinaire who is driven by listening, empathizing and driving for solutions; instills confidence by remaining cool, calm and collected when assisting others
- Fast learner who is passionate to learn about our industry, products, and data models; someone who seeks out learning and isn’t shy to dive into unfamiliar and complex territory
- Self-starter who focuses efforts on business value, aligns with leadership on direction and priorities, proposes and drives improvements, and works in a fast-paced environment; our super stars are those who take initiative - not waiting for others to drive their work - and take ownership for their area of expertise
- Collaborator who can work closely with others to understand problems at hand and deliver results; someone who loves to work in parallel with others; helping and learning from one other
- Mentor who shares knowledge, documents best practices, creates training materials and trains others on tools, processes and best practices
Our thriving company has been a local success story for 30 years. We are head quartered in Calgary with distributed teams across Canada and the US, and have customers in North America, Australia, and Europe.
There are so many great things about being part of:
- Stability of an established, successful company – we celebrated our 30th year in business in 2020 – combined with a small company culture of innovation, collaboration and friendliness
- Visibility and access to senior leadership
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects and systems
- Latitude to search for and implement improvements and innovations
- Work with a team of brilliant experts who love to help each other
- Both in-office and work-from-home options exist currently.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of providing best-in-class front-line support to all customers, diagnosing issues, providing solutions, or escalating as required:
o Front-line dispatch of inbound customer calls, ensuring customer satisfaction of every call
o PC support, such as GUI installs and printer trouble shooting
o Security access; user ID and password management
o Scheduling and coordinating software upgrades with customers
- Partner with employees to keep them productive with things such as:
o Trouble shooting printers
o In-house Mac laptop support
o Windows, Office 365 support
o Re-building Mac laptops
o Desk side support for office and soft phones
- Assign customer calls to appropriate internal resources
- Ensure all issues are addressed and followed up on appropriately to resolution
- Produce Help Desk metrics, analyze themes and make suggestions for improvement
- Lead improvement of Help Desk processes
- Create and improve documentation for common challenges
Essential skills, qualifications, and experience
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Experience and passion for providing front line support to customers and co-workers who have different levels of computer proficiency
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, empathize and instill confidence in internal and external customers who are experiencing challenges
- Experience with and passion for trouble shooting and solution seeking
- Experience assessing client issues, urgency, coordinating proper escalation, ensuring resolution
- Strong PC skills including Windows, Office 365, MacOS, printers
- Experience providing basic networking support
- Aptitude and desire to learn various software
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Linux operating system (or aptitude and desire to learn)
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk
- Web development
- Exposure to IBMi
- Source code management tool such as GIT
- Experience in transportation or fleet management industries, accounting, or ERP
When our clients rely on us to help them find someone great, we rely on our database of active jobseekers.
If you’d like to submit your resume, we will do our best to contact you if we have an opportunity that may fit!
Calgary, Alberta, Canada